Suppliers of cool air
blowers, high volume air ventilators, air blower motors, pneumatic
blowers, compressed air blowers, suction pressure blowers, air blower
compressores, high pressure axial fans, propeller fans, axial prop
fans, industrial fan motors, big industrial fans, large industrial
ventilators, industrial blower systems, explosion proof ventilation
fans, rooftop fans and ventilators, shop fans, building ventilation
fans. Industrial process ventilation
fans and utility blowers, OEM blower / fan wheel blades, compact
backward inlined and radial blowers and fan ventilators. Quick ship of
centrifugal and axial aluminum and steel centrifugal pressure blowers
and tubeaxial / vaneaxial fan ventilators.
Supply fans may be
either wall mounted or roof mounted. Most Buffalo fans and PRVs of the
type described above are available for supply usage. Additional
modifications and special products are available from American Coolair
to tailor their usage to individual installations. For example, filters
may be added to supply PRVs when desirable. Also, American Coolair's
uniquely designed Model PT Power Tube Fan can be used to supply make-up
air, in summer and winter, without the need for the supplemental
heating required by most other make-up air systems. What makes Positive
Pressure Ventilation superior to negative pressure?
* The risk of injury from the engaged structure is reduced while
placing the fan in operation.
* Positive pressure ventilation is faster to set up and requires fewer
* The Positive Pressure Blower has a self contained power source, while
electric fans require cords and adaptors.
* Smoke and heat is removed from all levels of the structure unlike
negative pressure which can result in localized extraction.
* Quicker results. After initial knockdown, positive pressure
ventilation can be initiated and will show immediate improvements in
the interior conditions.
* It allows replacement of contaminants with vital cooler, cleaner air
- especially in sealed or windowless buildings. It's also very
effective in large and compartmentalized buildings, warehouses,
* Quick results allow firefighters faster entry due to lower heat
levels and improved visibility.