Total product quality
- A Equipment Data Sheet is
automatically produced for any customer enquiry, enabling CBC to
produce a detailed specification and quotation, typically
within 24 hours. This includes technical fan specification; fan
operation parameters and performance curves; sound prediction within
various octave bands; fan dimension drawing; together with a total and
individual component price breakdown.
- On receipt of order all data is automatically
transferred into the requisite documentation, order write-up; order
acknowledgement; certified drawings; works instructions; delivery
promise; manufacturer's certificate.
- The individual name plates, bearing an unique
reference number, are automatically created to ensure that the history
of any machine and its components can be fully traced back through all
stages of production and administration.
State of the Art Manufacturing
- All our manufacturer's production facilities
are equipped with the latest state of the art machinery. From the parts
list the components are produced on computerized numerically controlled
(CNC) machines to minimize throughput time and achieve precise
- On completion of the equipment, a test run and
final inspection is carried out.
- All work is conducted by highly skilled
- The ability to work with many materials is due
to the high levels of welding expertise in the Company, continuously
updated by an ongoing commitment to training and the achievement of
appropriate welding certificates.
- Modern test facilities are used to develop and
test even large scale fans and blowers prior to shipment up to and
including motor powers of 600 HP.
- Recent customer surveys show that more than 90%
of customers recognize our products as being of excellent quality with
very long life expectancy. Customer complaints (including customer
errors and incomplete deliveries) are consistently less than one
percent of total shipments.
- Reinforcing their commitment to total quality
all of our suppliers offer a 12 month warranty after shipment on all
fans and 3 years on heat exchangers.